In recent days, and considering the current situation, the Alicorp Leadership Team has reflected a lot on our Purpose of Feeding a Better Tomorrow. This manifesto, which we have lived throughout our history even before putting it into words, reinforces the commitment we have with society, especially in complex situations such as those we face today. We have no way of knowing what tomorrow will be like, but we are convinced that it behooves us to give all of ourselves to make it better than today.
As a food and hygiene and cleaning product company, we are fully committed to honoring our responsibility to continue bringing the products families require to points of sale. And in doing so, we respect the measures that the authorities have ordered, taking all the necessary provisions to care for our collaborators and the entire value chain.
- We managed to benefit more than 250 thousand families with the delivery of food and cleaning products.
- We support the Peruvian Navy for the acquisition of medical equipment, respirators and their manufacture.
- We made available to the authorities useful platforms and knowledge that would allow us to contribute to managing the emergency:
- App Peru in your hands to perform digital medical triages and identify the areas with the highest incidence of COVID-19.
- Implementation of a dynamic routing software for the optimization of the routes to follow in the application of COVID-19 detection tests.
- Together with Minsa, we carried out a campaign reinforcing hand washing that was broadcast by the main local radio stations nationwide.