2021 in numbers
S/ 12,228 billion
in net sales
S/ 1,315 billion
of training for our team members
with operations in seven: Honduras, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, and Uruguay
Our core components
We created WowMom, an online community on Instagram for pregnant women and new mothers that now has
We launched Puro-Snack,
a line of snacks with nutritional ingredients,
aimed at millennials and Generation Z.
We continued to promote
"ViveSaludable" ("Live Healthy"),
a program based on four core components: balanced diet, physical activity, hygiene, and sleep.
have taken classes taught using the RevelArte ("Reveal Yourself Through Art") methodology since it first debuted in 2019.
We launched "Marcas a tu lado" ("Brands at Your Side") to facilitate access to fourteen basic necessities at more economical prices.
2,000+ active users in Diadia, our initiative to speed up the growth of our bodega owners.
We oversaw the first palm oil imports with RSPO certification.
of energy saved.
of waste recycled.
reduction in water production and consumption.
reduction in waste generated.
10th consecutive year on the Most Admired Companies list.
in the Merco reputation ranking
- 3rd overall in Merco Talent and 2nd in the Food and Beverages sector.
- 3rd overall in Merco Companies and 1st in the Food and Beverages sector.
- 5th overall in Merco Leaders, Alfredo Pérez Gubbins.
- 1st overall and in the Food and Beverages sector in Merco Responsibility and Good Corporate Governance.
- We were noted as the most responsible company during the pandemic according to the COVID-19 ranking.
Two 2021 Bronze Effie Awards in the Branded Content and Corporate Reputation categories.
We were named the second most recognized brand in the "Marcas 2021" report by Arellano Consultoría.
Our CEO, Alfredo Pérez Gubbins, ranked second on the 2021 Digital Perú Top CEOs list, compiled by Café Taipá and El Comercio newspaper.