mmh is the most important document that the government of peru on economic issues. mmm contains macroeconomic projections for the next three years, the year for which the budget is being drawn up and the next two years. said projections are reviewed by the central bank of peru (bcrp). it also analyzes and evaluates the main measures of economic and social policy implemented to achieve the goals set by the current administration.
Mmm has the legal basis law no 27245, law of fiscal responsibility and transparency (frtl), which was published on 27 december 1999. it is noted that formerly was called the law of fiscal prudence and transparency.
The method of distribution of foncomun comprises, first, a geographical allocation by province, and on this basis, a distribution among all provincial and district municipalities in each province by allocating: 20% of the provincial allocation in favor of the provincial municipality; and the remaining 80% among all district municipalities in the province, including the provincial municipality. in addition, article 88 of the tuo of the municipal taxation act provides for the existence of a minimum amount of foncomun. thus, this article states that municipalities must receive no less than 8 uit monthly effect on the date of approval of the law of the public sector in each year's budget. foncomun distribution methodology (ds-ef no 060-2010)